"Love Shouldn’t Be a Game"

 


I gave with sincerity, believing in the beauty of connection. But in a world where emotions are played with and words are masks, I learned the hard way: not everyone values love the same way. Some take it as a momentary pleasure, a fleeting amusement, while others, like me, believe in its depth, its meaning, its sacredness.


We live in times where love is too often reduced to convenience, where people trade sincerity for selfish desires. But I refuse to let this world harden my heart—I choose to protect it instead. Because love should never be a game, and our hearts should never be playgrounds for those who don’t understand their worth.


Choose wisely. Protect your soul. And never let someone else's lack of value define your own.


#LoveWithMeaning #ProtectYourHeart #SincerityMatters #EmotionalRespect #DeepConnections #LoveNotGames #SelfWorth #LessonsLearned #StayTrue


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Pleasure to Presence: Healing the Wounds of Intimacy

✨ Amid Shadows and Light… The Soul’s Narrative ✨

Ô Sea